Forum tip: Using a smartphone? The forum is optimised for smartphone use. Sign in using www.bangthebore.org/borum and click 'discussions' on the top left.
persons needed for 2014 tape swap thing - "noise"
  • _ch__ch_
    hi

a friend has tried to start a tape swap on the hnw forum, but uk/eire based to avoid postage insanity. due to the subdued nature of the uk hnw massive, the net needs to be cast wider...

here's his post:
    Anyone interested in doing a UK (and Ireland - Mark Ward!) based cassette swap for 2014? - Each participating member gets assigned a month, and on that month you record a noisy tape (no limits on styles here) and distribute copies to all participating members in the swap. Over the course of the year, you will get 12 tapes. A great way to share and receive new music. I'm already involved in an international swap, so I thought a UK based one would be more affordable (with sky high postage rates) and give those involved an opportunity to see what is going on, on their doorstep. - Please share, as we need 12 participants to make this happen!

so whilst its started on the hnw forum, it probably won't be too wall-heavy; but i think "noisy" is there to be interpreted as "noise", or NOIZE

participants needn't join up to the hnw forum
    anyone interested in taking part, reply here or pm me

"ITS THE NEW YEAR - COMMIT TO PRODUCTIVITY"
    etc

• Yo! Would love to be involved in such an excursion, god willing.

Robin x
  • _ch__ch_
    i will transfer yr interest to the ULTRA ELITIST HNW FORUM
    :-D

• Cheers en. I've joined up – they ACCEPTED me
  • _ch__ch_
    UNBELIEVABLE.

are you bulgarian?

(#TOPICAL LOLZ)
  • Me & all 50,000 of my mates are gonna flood in & take all your tapes
  • *bump*

Can't believe more people aren't up for this...
  • dsicdsic
    i'm up for this
  • magist
    me, myself and i will join too.

i'll email a few others who might be up for it....
  • _ch__ch_
    thanks!
    i will register yr interest on the THEY'LL-LET-ANYONE-BLOODY-IN HNW FORUM
  • :-(
  • rob502
    hey im interested. And I expressed interest on HNW forum too. count me in. cheers
  • defo interested in being involved
  • dsicdsic
    yeah, mine will be 'noise' not HNW... only because I've tried hnw, and failed miserably at it... it's difficult to do well
  • _ch__ch_

:-(

ha ha. people still refer to the board as an elitist thing, and all the while we're discussing hnw tributes to the clangers :-D
    i love you, man (etc)

rob502 said: I expressed interest on HNW forum too.

worry not, its still jims baby on the hnw forum - just drumming up interest here

NonFerricMemories said: defo interested

noted and will relay to t'other forum :-)

dsic said: it's difficult to do well

or really easy.
    discuss.
  • Hello all and Happy New Year :) as usual late to the party, if theres still room JBW will join in. I'm sure I could do a tape despite selling my tape deck to Dsic.
  • _ch__ch_
    one more name in the hat and we are go :-)

• magist
    my mate liam wants to join up
    but cant get through the security for this site.
    any ideas?
  • _ch__ch_
    I'll grab Liam as that final name and we'll figure security later!
  • That's Liam Microdeform right?
  • _ch__ch_
    message from jim (vagary records):
    "Ok, lets get this started then. Can everyone involved...send me their contact details (name, address, project name etc.) and I will compile an address list and a running order (assigning everyone a month)."

if those of you who aren't on the uber-kvlt hnw forum would like to PM me yr details, i will forward to jim

thereafter we can mingle via emails, the hnw forum, and this one

cool beans
    and thanks!!

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Tagged