Forum tip: Using a smartphone? The forum is optimised for smartphone use. Sign in using www.bangthebore.org/borum and click 'discussions' on the top left.
SEX CONFERENCE II - this time its on the moon
  • MXLX
    THIS IS ONE OF MY FAVOURITE TUNES

type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"
    width="425" height="344">

AS IS THIS

type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"

Neither of them are particularly "odd" but they're both FUCKING LUSH in a "I could never get away with DJing these" kinda way
  • MXLX
    MELT BANANA!!!!!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(I'll sober up tomorrow)
  • MXLX
    *SIGH**&
  • MXLX
    YES!!!!! TUUUUUUUuuuuuuuUUUUuuUUUuUUuUuUUUuUUUUUUNE!

&ob=av2e

I'm going to leave the house in a minute (When I run out of wine) and this is a great "nearly leaving the house tune"

HAPPY HAREOCRE IS THEBEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSST!!!!!!
  • _ch__ch_
    oh lord.

its the morning after the night before....

:-D
  • I like the fact that the vids are off message for this thread, but the accompanying text makes up for it.
  • MXLX
    I think I just won at the internet. Hoorah.
  • KNICKERS
      ▲
    ▲  ▲
  • expexp
    Now I have Zelda songs running through my head.
  • Kelly
    you know that there is food that smells better than it tastes, like apples and bread. food that looks better than it tastes, like strawberries.
    i wonder where mango fits; it must fit under the category of food that has better name than taste.
    u n s u r e and
    wondering about this ALL DAY.
  • ♥ MXLX

also ♥:

• _ch__ch_
    OK

time to get this thread back on track

i feel kind of bad about posting this.
    all things considered, i think free running/parkour is undeniably brilliant. it fits into a proud tradition of kids street games and is approximately 4 million times better than anything that emanates from a xbox.
    HOWEVER
    i know these chaps are young, i know they're tottoners, but this is essentially CLAMBERING.
    seriously.

bless/ugh
  • _ch__ch_
    and as a treat, heres a fun sequence from the equally fun District 13.
    the athletic chap is david belle, who's considered the founder of parkour; and no, none of this involves wires or CGI

• _ch__ch_
    ooh
    jbw beat me on back-tracking - and what a beauty that vid is too :-)
  • Kelly
    today's random find and i feel that it is unacceptable that i dont know him.

• Kelly

• _ch__ch_
    mr sawada is a find indeed.

he made me think of e pak sa, who is a total hero

heres a snippet

my understanding:
    he used to drive a tourist bus (?) and would create incredibly long tracks which he would sing over whilst driving, to entertain the passengers and alert them to passing sights etc

THEN HE GOT SPOTTED

• _ch__ch_
  • Kelly
    ^ ha! it amazes how this song can never sound bad. now looking bad...thats another story.
    and double ha! because you have such stuff too!:

OK. and here a little candy because you suffered enough:

• Kelly

argh, i had to post this too. i promise i wont post for a week in here for posting this.
    from a greek soapopera, i was never watching!

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion